NPR features a slide show of artist/baker Caitlin Freeman's confectionery copies of art. Her café is where you can get your hands on these. I will be ranking these based on how innovative her interpretation of the original work is. Ranked in ascending order of greatness.
5. Rosana Castrillo Diaz Panna Cotta. Lazy attempt.
4. Tony Cragg Ice Cream Cone. Is that just paper wrapped around a cone?
3. Alajandro Cartagena's Fragmented Cities. Simple and elegant.
2. John Zurier's Arabella. The flavors, strawberry and mint, when mixed together must be quite the sensation.
1. Piet Mondrian. Pretty genius.
Image courtesy of Natalia Wilson.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~