The web site The Art of Manliness created several anti-texting propaganda posters. But what do these posters say if you ignore the text on the anti-texting placards? Below we rank the posters based on how amusing the misinterpretation is. Ranked in descending order.
6. Avoid Eye Contact. No matter the situation, you should never look someone in the eye.
5. Do Not Fart in Public. Farting makes other men angry that you have offended the women within aural proximity of your noise maker. Little children will be amused.
4. Talking in the Library. Please utilize the orange bubble if you opt to talk loudly in the library. Be sure to keep other patrons' ears outside of the orange bubble or else they will give you evil stares of anger.
3. Keep Your Hands to Yourself. Placing your hands in inappropriate places may put a smile on your face, but it also puts a smile on the faces of inconsiderate
men brutes that wear hats indoors in the presence of women. Do not be that guy.
2. Dancing Lady. A true gentleman never lets his lady friend dance alone in the night. The only one crying will be you.
1. The Whistling Crotch. Whatever it is that makes your crotch whistle, be it some sort of unusual STD you picked up the night before, or some technological gadget that for some reason you placed in your crotch, make it stop!
Image courtesy of Sarah (Rosenau) Korf.